Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oversensitive

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

My previous posting had attracted many Mr/Mrs Anonym who showed their dissatisfaction towards my writing. People keep arguing why should I focus on Uniform Bodies issue? I should answer this question with a question. Can you prove that posting focus on uniform bodies' students? Can you show me?

Just because I put UB as an example, you feel that I am attacking you. That's your problem. The biggest problem exists in your mind. You keep thinking everybody is saying bad things about UB, so you become oversensitive.


Worse, you only know to highlight the 'mistake' made by those whom you suspect to have bad intention against UB. However, you didn't control your comrades who kept arguing about Islamic ruling in FB, blogs when certain Islamic issues were discussed. When one of my friend wrote about the issue of playing ball (I don't remember what kind of ball is that), your comrades got angry, blame him. But, you forgot to think bigger issue than that which is: Is it OK in Islam to play sports together with non-Mahram? You did not comment to your comrades who had crossed the limits when commenting this issue in FB. To certain extent, what they wrote can destroy their faith, causing them to apostate from Islam. You didn't write open comment to all these right? You just focus on people whom you think hate you so much.

Not forgotten, you always said that other people have bad intention against you. It looks like you have operated other people heart to check either they have good heart, or black heart.

If you want people to respect you, show that you deserve to be respected.

No comments:

Post a Comment